“Taking every child forward…. leaving no child behind”
St. Paul’s Primary School aims to develop in each individual their full potential within a caring environment which fosters a true witness to Christian Values and Beliefs.
We aim to nurture respect, confidence, collaboration and support for each other in a healthy environment which promotes wellbeing for all and to develop all our talents to the best of our ability. We aim to do this through improving the quality of successful experiences and activities to enable our children to become confident and in turn accept their responsibility to effectively contribute to our Communities and Society.
Please select a heading below to read more about our school vision.
- Motivate our Children to achieve their full potential by using a range of exciting methods of teaching and a broad curriculum,
- Assess our Children with a fair, constructive range of methods which identify strengths and targets and thus promote next steps for learning,
- Further the self evaluation process in all staff linked to effective monitoring which assures high quality experiences and standards of attainment for our Children,
- Support all Children’s learning by using the tools provided to support additional learning needs.
- Focus on review of CFE Learning Outcomes in Language and Drama.
- Use good resources and balanced work to help our Children achieve their best standard and full potential,
- Build on the Staff Team’s strengths by supporting professional, personal and social development.
- Develop new approaches to learning which enhances Challenge, Personalisation and Choice.
- Develop further use of Critical Skills and Active Learning Opportunities taking cognisance of Health & Well Being, Enterprise and Eco Agenda.
- Develop an understanding of all people’s needs, rights and responsibilities,
- Fulfil the requirements of all who come into our School by addressing appropriate identified outcomes for learning and accessibility to education.
- Raising awareness with all staff “Getting it Right for our Children”
- Ensure that we set a good example of Catholic and Christian Values to all,
- Make sure we have good links and true partnership with Home, Parish and the Wider Community.
- Ensure we have an Eco Friendly and enterprising Environment.
- Continue to develop Eco and Enterprise Agenda.
- Provide for the needs of our Pupils and nurture their talents and gifts for later life,
- Create a secure, happy and caring place to work and learn where all feel valued.
- Continue to develop the After School Programme with a commitment to Active Health & Wellbeing, Enterprise and Eco Agenda.
- To review the safe use of the Internet for our Young People and their parents.